About Mackenzie Hydraulics & Engineering
Mackenzie Hydraulics & Engineering was established in 2012. Located at 15 Costa Street (in the Atherton Industrial Estate, Tolga), it has grown from a 2 man operation to now having a workforce of 10. The Team all share the same mindset of Attention to Detail and High Quality Workmanship. With experienced tradesmen and comprehensive workshop facitilities, they have what it takes to get the job done.
Ross Mackenzie - Where it all began.
Ross, a born and bred local, grew up in a small business which showed him the important role they play in the community. This inspired him to start his own. Ross is a Fitter & Turner by trade with almost 30 years experience. This has given him the knowledge to design, manufacture and repair equipment to a high standard of quality.
Why Mackenzie Hydraulics & Engineering
- From a simple repair to large projects - We're your One-Stop-Shop.
- Innovative design capabilities utilising 3D software to map out your project- down to the finest detail.
- Agricultural Machinery. If you need it repaired, or an entire new solution, we can handle it.
- Experience. The combined experience of our Team means there is a solution to your problem.
- Large workshop facilities - no job too big or small.